For children who are having to isolate or work from home, class teachers will be setting work using Office365. Above is a help guide on how to operate Office365 in relation to accessing and submitting work set by class teachers.
Making School Safe
We have been working hard to ensure that measures and systems are in place to keep all children and adults as safe as we possibly can. These include:
- Staggered drop-off and collection times
- Reception & Y1 8.45-8.55am, 3- 3.10pm
- Y2 & Y3 8.55- 9,05am, 3.10-3.20pm
- Y4, 5, 6 9.20-9.30am, 3.20-3.30pm
- Regular handwashing/ sanitizing
- Class bubbles with no mixing with other bubbles
- Staggered playtimes and lunchtimes, in own bubbles
- Enhanced and more regular cleaning, especially high-touch surfaces.
From 16th September, all adults dropping off or collecting children, will need to wear a face covering.
Our Risk Assessment and our Addendum to the Safeguarding Policy, are below. Our Remote Learning Policy will go before Governors in late November.