For children who are having to isolate or work from home, class teachers will be setting work using Office365. Above is a help guide on how to operate Office365 in relation to accessing and submitting work set by class teachers.
Making School Safe
Even though most restrictions are now removed, we will continue implement some enhanced, safety measures. These include:
- Staggered drop-off and collection times
- Reception, Y1 & Y2 8.45-8.55am, 3.10- 3.20pm
- Y3- Y6 9.05am, 3.20-3.30pm
- A one-way system at busy drop-off and collection times
- Regular handwashing/ sanitizing
- Separate sections of the playground and field for upper school and lower school
- Enhanced and more regular cleaning, especially high-touch surfaces
- Limiting attendance at school events to 1 adult per family
If we have increased cases in school, we will take further protective measures, in line with Government and Local Authority guidance.
Our Addendum to the Safeguarding Policy and Remote Learning Policy, are below.